This custom tuning works on all 996 Normally Aspirated engines from 1998 to 2005 911.
Final power increases depends on options fitted to the car such as free flowing exhaust, intake plenum etc. Call us to discuss.
At 9e our tuning methodology is as follows
- Full inspection of the car
- The car should have received a recent major service (with plugs) before tuning - if not this can be done at 9e at additional cost.
- The Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor will be checked for condition and if necessary may need to be replaced at additional cost.
- We produce a power output at the wheels prior to any tuning - this gives a base to be able to see improvements
- We run the car on the road on a base tune designed for the car and then we make adjustments - each car responds slightly differently with some being more knock sensitive to timing increases
- Once we are happy that the tuning is perfect, we run a final power output at the wheels on the road.
The progress can take a few days to complete as it is subject to good weather conditions.
Power outputs can vary but will be noticeable, especially in the higher RPM range.
For more informaiton please call us.