The new Shark Werks 991 GT3/RS Sport Exhaust dramatically improves the sound of any 991 GT3 or GT3RS.
Much like previous GT3 models, the 991 version is just a tad too docile in stock form. This is in large part due to the strict sound-level restrictions in Europe and hence the factory deemed fit to equip these cars with a total of three mufflers again. With our Muffler Bypass System we believe we have addressed that and not only uncorked the beast that is the GT3 motor but also reduced a real 16 pounds off of the rear end in the process. This has been achieved without sacrificing the drivability or diminishing the aesthetics. Installation can be performed in around an hour without any rear bumper removal.
- Designed in-house and manufactured in Northern California
- Improved, more aggressive sporty sound (see videos below)
- Factory headers, catalysts side mufflers and valves retained
- 3-D CAD designed factory fit direct bolt-on replacing factory side exhausts
- Direct bolt-on replacing factory center muffler
- Compatible with either the stock or aftermarket tips
- Use your “sport” button to divert routing to switch from flowing through the side mufflers to a direct “bypassed” flow
- Use the non-sport mode to allow flow through the side mufflers for minimal additional interior noise and highway or daily driving.
- Real 16 pound weight savings (stock muffler weighs 20 pounds total) from the rear of the car
- 18 gauge T304 tungsten inert gas welded stainless steel