Here at Nine Excellence we supply and fit Bilstein dampers to lots of Porsche when doing a refresh of Porsche suspension.
- with PASM; with electronic suspension control;
- with active stabilizer;
- mark: I031; I352;
- Only in connection with 1x 11-223900
- Lowers Front: 20mm-40mm; axle load to: 775 kg
- Lowers Rear: 20mm-40mm; axle load to: 1180 kg
Not only engine performance but, above all, suspension technology contributes to the fascination of a Porsche sports car. Bilstein offers an exclusive range of active coil over systems in mono-tube/inverted technology suspension systems for individualisation of the current Porsche models with PASM: Porsche 911 (C2, C4,Turbo and GT3), Porsche Boxster and Porsche Cayman. The coil over system is electronically adjustable. So PASM-function and car sensors like PSM stays fully in function. In addition the height-adjustment offers a certified range of lowering.
Discreet sporty looks and precisely defined response within both setup modes, accompanied by high driving dynamics and excellent residual ride comfort. Regardless of whether in daily motoring, on the Nordschleife of the Nürburgring at the weekend, in training courses or in club sports - it's all pure driving enjoyment!
Product advantages at a glance:
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/inverted technology
- PASM-function and car sensors remain fully active
- BILSTEIN road tested and tuned
- High driving dynamics with good ride comfort
- Discreet sporty appearance
- Threaded chassis certified range of adjustment
- German TüV certificate